A Global Nomad from Canada,
I dare you to evolve. I humbly believe with my whole heart, the world is your oyster and it is your duty and purpose as a human being to contribute to making a difference wherever and whatever you do no matter how large or small.
When I start with my coachees, I invite them to go on a nomadic journey of discovery navigating a lot of territory before finding their destinations. They have told me they really like the bouncing back and forth of ideas while following, supporting and challenging them in all directions because it helps them find better, clearer and more value bases unique solutions. I allow and give my them permission to go wandering through a variety of questions, stories, quotes, images and more.
For over 40 years, I have choreographed, inspired, coached, and guided, world and Olympic figure skating champions and the 1988 Olympic Closing Ceremonies. For the past 16 years, I have shared my knowledge and methods with leaders and organisations like Novartis, Club Med, Givaudan, Thales, Mediacorp and leaders in the European Union Institutions and Agencies. Now their executives and teams have the leadership wisdom they need to impact successfully, be resilient in the face of adversity, expand and evolve their mindsets, and create the cultural transformation necessary to tackle the next evolution with courage, confidence, and a commitment to sustainable growth.
I am grateful for the success I have had in preparing my coachees and leaders for Interview Preparation with an 80% average of coachees, either getting a new job or promotion (Directors, Heads of Units, Secretary Generals, Ambassadors) due to my unique storytelling technique. They have also found these techniques to be useful in all their communication, negotiation and relationships.
People and cultures are what get me up in the morning. When I connect the dots of my life, it has seen many changes, transfers of knowledge, touching 1000’s of people through speaking, coaching, researching nomadic cultures in Africa and Mongolia and simply being with people on the street on 4 continents; 12 major cities; visiting over 60 countries; 200 towns.
Yes, I have MovedOn many times and people thought me to be crazy, running away from responsibility and not settling down. Only when I did my research for my leadership book, The Nomadic Mindset: Never Settle…for Too Long, I realized I have a nomadic mindset. A mindset that lives within you that is agile, adaptive and curiously running towards exploration, expansion and evolution. This why leaders and individuals search me out, because of my diversity and out of the box thinking that I bring to the relationships.
My focus today are those organisations or individuals who are ready and eager to evolve and take that leap out of the box to courageously MoveON by facing the difficult truths along the journey. For this, I believe you need to tap into your Nomadic Mindset. My purpose is one-pointed as I work tirelessly to guide dynamic leaders uncover their untapped creative emergent voices of excellence leading them to their winning edge.
Friends and family are my family, the world is my playground, people of diversity drive my spirit and put a smile on my face even while planet care keeps me awake at night wondering, how can I help more.
I invite you … #LetsgoNomadingTogether
The Nomadic Mindset: Never Settle…for Too Long; Aha, Mother’s Pearls
Details of my Packages:
1. Please check out my website – www.thenomadicmindset.
2. Assessments: Nomadic Mindset Journey Assessment to see at what phase you are on your journey towards a nomadic mindset
3. Value.se: A priority values ranking tool vital and the game changer in the coaching journey
4. Impact 360: optional if you have already done a 360
5. General Coaching Packages: traditionally 12-15 hours – 2 hours for the values debrief and the remainder for the coaching process which is 1 hour every 2 weeks
6. Interview preparation packages: 6 hours = 2 hours for Values debrief + interview prep coaching
7. Team / Group Coaching: 2 hours of Values Debrief + 8 – 10 hours of coaching
|Price range||$650.00 - $1,500.00 ($USD)
* Prices indicated by coaches are approximate hourly rates. Please contact coaches directly for further details.
|Contact methods available||Face to FaceOnlinePhone|
Banking & Financial Services, CEO & General Management, Design & Architecture, Education & Training, Healthcare & Medical, Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources & Recruitment, Marketing & Communications, Self Employment, Sports & Recreation
1. Years of experience: 40 years as a coach, choreographer and director for elite World and Olympic Figure Skating Champions; 15 years of coaching leaders in organisations and the EU Institutions and Agencies
2. Clients: Novartis, Givaudan, Thales, L'Oreal, Mediacorp, Accenture...
3. Healthcare, Banking, Sports, Entertainment, Government, Travel and Hospitality, Service Industries ...
4. SUN Certified Coach; Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Certified Coach; NLP Practitioner; ORSC courses for relationship systems coaching; Values.se Facilitator, Impact 360 Facilitator; Achievement Specialists Certified Coach
5. Specialties; Leadership, Mindset and specifically the focus from the Nomadic Mindset; Values coaching and integration of life; Resilience focus on holistic health and energy; Executive presence - presentation skills, storytelling, interview preparation, preparation of speeches for conferences, meetings, summits; speaking virtually; body language
Asia Professional Speakers Singapore (APSS) Professional Member
ICF - PCC - International Coaching Federation Professional Certified Coach