Hi. I am glad that you visited this profile sight. I am from Canada but have lived and worked in the Philippines for the last 40 years working in the area of leadership development. For the last 30 years, I have taught at the International Graduate School of Leadership in Metro Manila, Philippines. I teach coaching at the masters and doctorate levels and at a certificate level for outside groups. My coaching work primarily involves coaching our alumni who are scattered throughout Asia and the world.
|Price range||$The price of a meal in your country - $USD 200 ($USD)
* Prices indicated by coaches are approximate hourly rates. Please contact coaches directly for further details.
|Contact methods available||Online|
Community Services & Development, Education & Training
1. I have been involved with non-directive coaching for over 10 years. I am an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) since 2013. I have broad experience in coaching people from numerous countries and cultures, having coached people working in or coming from 24 different countries.
2. My specialty is in leadership coaching particularly for those wishing to marshal their full resources for forward progress including the spiritual area.
3. I have several degrees in biblical studies from a Christian perspective and a doctorate in leadership effectiveness.
4. I also conduct trainings in non-directive coaching for Christian audiences and general audience groups.