Are you a mid- to late-career leader who longs for a serving of significance to go along with your success? I’ll help you take steps to lead a purpose-filled and successful life with enduring impact.
You and I are each wonderfully and uniquely made, and I believe we are each called to a higher purpose. This is the view I bring to coaching.
I view you as 100% capable—you are the expert on yourself and have the answers within. By asking powerful questions that enable growth, I support you in setting goals, creating outcomes and achieving personal change that is long-lasting and sustainable.
So, what do you long for?
Are you a leader who is purpose-driven, wants to have an enduring impact, and appreciates the value of personal development?
In spite of your desire to create positive change in our world, do you:
- feel a sense of dissatisfaction, even though you are successful?
- think about or are you going through a transition—job or career change, change in leadership, retirement—but you’re feeling uncertain about what your next move should be?
- want to show up authentically but feel a tension between who you are and how you need to be at work?
- struggle with how best to present yourself as a strong leader—in person and online?
What would it mean for you if you could:
- experience the fulfillment and satisfaction that comes with doing meaningful work?
- feel confident in making a change knowing that your next move is the right move?
- have increased clarity about how to live and work in alignment with your values?
- have a strong and effective leadership presence and personal brand?
My passion for coaching is deeply aligned with my core values of integrity, lifelong learning, human dignity, and respect. It also fits well with one of my love languages: acts of service.
If you have a desire to learn, grow and enhance your leadership impact, I will help you get the results you need. Coaching is an investment in yourself. It is a unique opportunity to be seen, heard and understood.