When you want results like these: My Client Successes
- DOUBLED her sales to a healthy six figures
- Won 2 DEALS even being the highest bidder
- Made $20,000 MORE on a single contract
- Closed 3 STALLED deals our first week working together
- Confidently raised her FEES creating more profit for herself
- Set Higher Minimum Orders without pushback
- Added Consulting Fees instead of giving it away
- Became clear on their value, what results that they deliver
- Became more confident & comfortable prospecting
- Clearly identified their ideal target market to make selling easier
- INCREASED their Sales & Profits
- QUADRUPLED SALES by focusing solely on her business
- Determined her incredible value like reducing staff turnover by 90%!
- Had MORE FUN & made MORE MONEY!
Meet Patti Pokorchak, MBA
I was NOT a born salesperson but am living proof that sales is a learned skill.
I was the shyest most introverted geek, starting life as a female tech pioneer who was forced to learn how to sell at IBM. I endured an intensive two-week residential sales course that I barely squeaked through but I made $150,000 in my first year in sales when I was 25. After attending the ultimate IBM 100% sales club achievement awards, I decided that there had to be more to life than climbing the corporate ladder.
So I left IBM, my hometown and all my friends and family for a year of solo travel in Europe, finally returning 9 years later after working at 5 tech startups in Europe.
As a serial entrepreneur of 11 businesses since 1992, I helped start and run a 7-figure 20-employee software company for 10 years before opening a thriving garden centre and hobby farm.
My book The Accidental Farmer: Adventures of a Serial Entrepreneur! include stories and life lessons for all.
And since 1992, I’ve been teaching, consulting, and coaching hundreds and thousands of entrepreneurs how to grow their businesses using my proven experience and knowledge. I teach Entrepreneurial Sales at Ryerson University, getting paid to go back to my alma mater.